Monday, March 21, 2011

Goals for Spring Break

Hello Spring Break!  I have the week of from school and I know if I don't set some goals I will relax and do nothing, which is okay, but I do have things that need to get done.

Get the rest of the clothing clutter to Cross Ministries
Blog something everyday
Finish the Clean Sweep tasks that got put on back burner (goal of 2 cupboards and 3 things I've been putting off) and do this week's
Walk
Find the floor in my laundry room
Hang clothes out
Clean out the van
Haircut
101 in 1001 list
Birthday treats to our daycare lady
Computer homework for preschool
Visit 3rd grade and 1st grade with birthday treats
Figure out the dinosaur cake for Brody's party (I'm hoping to get something like this when I'm done--thanks Brooke for the inspiration and tutorial)
Nap
Read (my book, not just the internet)
I'm sure there is more, but that is a good start...


An internet friend of mine has a micropremie that is just a doll.  Baby Nyana is having a surgery Tuesday morning to get her set up for a G-tube.  Please keep her and her parents in your thoughts and prayers that this is a noneventful surgery that helps keep them on the road to going home.

We have a cub scout cake auction tonight that I am looking forward to.  So I hope to blog about that either tonight or tomorrow morning.  It's fun to see two of the men in the house get creative in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love! Nyana sailed through her surgery and is sleeping her way to recovery now.

    ReplyDelete